This is a small troubleshooting guide you can use if you experiencing problems with our dongle.
Not asking for activation code?
- Insert dongle directly in your computer and make sure it gets lit up.
- Start SignCut.
- If SignCut is not asking for the activation code, do the following:
- Unplug the dongle from your computer.
- Restart your computer.
- Insert the dongle in our computer.
- Launch SignCut.
- If SignCut still won't ask for the activation code, do the following:
- Close SignCut
- Remove all excessive USB peripherals except for the ones you need, e.g. mouse and keyboard, alt. change USB port of the dongle from the back of your computer to the front, or the other way around.
- If SignCut still won't ask for the activation code and you're on a Windows based PC there is a possibility that you need to download and install the dongle driver manually. You can download it from here.
- Otherwise please contact the SignCut support.
SignCut crashing at launch with the dongle plugged in?
I'm afraid that there is no general solution that for every computer on this issue. Please contact the SignCut support.